Monday, March 28, 2011

40 Days to Revolution 3


This week we have been asked to reflect on Grace… and to consider how to maintain balance and equanimity in our busy lives.  I reckon it gets easier with age.  I am not sure why that is.  Less busy? No, not really.  Realization of what is actually important?  Yes, likely. 

Meanwhile, the best part of my busy week was finding time to share with my yoga revolution buddy who is a sweetie and awfully talented.  We were present with each other.  We were alive and refreshed from Mary’s Iyengar yoga.  We were blessed with Grace in our shared time together.

Final stolen thoughts:
“Grace has been defined as the outward expression of the inward harmony of the soul.”
William Hazlitt

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found you (or did you find me?) Love your courage and your grace. Keep on writing your heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris!!! Praise from a real writer! And as my mommy would say, "You are no slouch either." That's southern for, "You are awesome too."

    ReplyDelete